Protection of personal data, cookies and security on the website www.klucovasluzba.shop
We have taken effective technical and organizational measures, according to the latest knowledge, to ensure a high level of protection of the personal data processed and to secure this data against unauthorized access.
Operators of personal data according to § 5 letter o) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter the "Act") is BKC, s.r.o. with its registered office at Ivanská cesta 10, 821 04 Bratislava, ID number: 35800968, (hereinafter referred to as the “operator”).
Contact details of the operator are:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
phone - +421 914 148380
Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person. The controller has not appointed a person responsible for personal data protection.
Purpose of personal data processing
We process personal data of website users for the purpose of proper fulfillment of obligations from purchase contracts concluded through the online store maintained at www.gardentech.sk (hereinafter referred to as the E-shop). This means data that is needed in particular for:
- Registration on the website
- Conclusion of a purchase contract
- Trade settlement
- Delivery of goods ordered by the User
- The user to exercise their consumer rights that belong to him (eg the right to withdraw from the contract, the right to claim goods).
If you have agreed to receive information about new products and special offers, we process your data in order to send you business information about current fashion trends, special offers or sales.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The Operator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the Operator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The operator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
- fulfillment of the contract between you and the operator according to § 13 par. 1 letter b) of the Act,
- the legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act,
-Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
-processing of your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; personal data required for the order, which are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the operator,
-sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
3. The operator makes an automatic individual decision in accordance with § 28 of the Act. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Retention period of personal data
1. The controller shall store personal data
-for the period necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, up to a maximum of 3 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
2. After the retention period for personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
-participating in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
-providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
-providing marketing services
2. The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data
in third countries there are mailing / cloud service providers.
1. Under the conditions set out in the Act, you have:
-the right to access your personal data pursuant to Section 21 of the Act,
You can ask us at any time to provide you with information on the extent to which we process your personal data.
-the right to correct personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act, or restriction of processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act,
You can ask us to correct or supplement your personal data at any time. You can do it yourself, after logging in to the Website in the My Data tab.
-the right to delete personal data according to § 23 of the Act,
You can request that we delete your personal data at any time without giving a reason. The request to delete data will not affect the processing of the data before the request is submitted, i. does not affect previous activities. Deletion of data means that your account on the Website will be deleted and we will no longer process any of your personal data.
-the right to object to the processing pursuant to Section 27 of the Act,
You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data, in whole or in relation to a specific purpose. Such objections will not affect the processing of the data prior to the receipt of the objections. Fileing objections to the processing of personal data means that your User Account on the Website will be deleted and we will no longer process any of your personal data.
-the right to data portability according to § 26 of the Act,
You have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data that you have provided to us to another operator. For this purpose, contact us via the contact form, specify the business name and address of the company to which we are to transfer your data and the scope of the data, i. specify which data to transfer. The transfer will be made electronically immediately after you confirm your request to us. Confirmation of the request is essential for us to ensure data security and to be sure that the request was made by the data subject.
-the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator specified in Art. III of these conditions.
You can revoke your consent at any time without giving a reason. The notice of withdrawal of consent may relate to either the purpose of processing chosen by you, e.g. withdrawal of consent to the sending of business information or all purposes of processing. If you revoke your consent for all processing purposes, your User Account on the Website will be deleted and we will no longer process your data. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing resulting from the consent prior to its withdrawal and shall not affect any previous activities.
You can perform all these steps and requests yourself through your account, or directly in the GDPR TOOLS menu, or with our assistance, either by phone or via email. We are required to inform you no later than one month from the receipt of each of your requests of the steps we have taken or which have been taken by automatic steps through GDPR TOOLS.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your right to protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The operator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form, in particular computer data repositories, eg passwords, anti-virus program, encryption, backups, etc.…
3. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
The website of the online store uses "cookies". Cookies are small files that allow you to use a device used to browse the Internet (such as a computer, smartphone, etc.) to remember specific information about the device you are using. The information stored in cookies is used o.i. for advertising and statistical purposes and for the purpose of adapting our website to your individual needs. You can change the cookie settings in your internet browser. If you do not change these settings, cookies will be stored in the device memory. Changing the cookie settings may limit the functionality of the Website.
The information stored in cookies is secure and anonymous. They do not contain any information that could personally identify your account and the security of your account is never compromised.
Other recipients of your personal data will be entities providing marketing services and personalized advertising for the administrator:
Our site contains a plugin for the social network Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA). The Facebook plugin on our website is marked with the Facebook logo. This plugin will connect you directly with our profile on Facebook. Facebook is then able to obtain information that you have visited our site from your IP address. If you visit our site and you are logged in to your Facebook profile, Facebook will record information about the visit. Even if you are not logged in, Facebook can get IP address information.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to obtain information about your visits to our site, we recommend that you make a prior logout from your Facebook account.
Google Analytics Privacy Statement
If IP anonymization is turned on while using our website, Google will truncate the user's IP address. This applies to the Member States of the European Union and the Member States of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. In this way, the IP anonymization function will work on our website. At the request of the website operator, Google uses the information collected to analyze the use of the website, to prepare reports on the use of the website and on other services relating to the use of the internet. The IP address provided by the User's browser within Google Analytics is not stored together with other Google data.
The user can block the storage of cookies in the web browser. However, in this case, full use of all website functions will not be possible. In addition, the User may block the storage of data collected by cookies relating to the use of websites (including IP address) and their sending to Google, as well as the provision of this data via Google by downloading and installing a plugin available at: https: // tools. google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
The shipping company
DPD Parcel Slovakia
1. By sending an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
3. The operator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms and conditions on personal data on its website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address provided to the operator.
These conditions take effect on May 25, 2018.